As another amazing summer comes to a close, Sheila and I have put together a quick list of our most memorable moments:
Amanda’s Top Memorable Moments
1. Red’s Eats Lobster Roll: On our beautiful drive through Maine we stopped at Red’s Eats to try their world famous lobster roll. It was totally worth the wait!
2. Breakfast of champions: Our buffet breakfast in Bellevue Washington was out of this world. Smoked salmon, blackberries, cheese, capers and bacon: I’m convinced that they read my mind before preparing it.
3. Camping in Ontario: I spent three nights in a wilderness oasis north of Toronto. With no one around I could truly hear my own thoughts…. it was pretty quiet.
Sheila’s Top Memorable Moments
1. Buying a harness and leash for my cat: Note to self: cats are not dogs; they do not like harnesses or leashes.
2. Seeing Jesus Christ Superstar at Ontario’s Stratford Festival. It did justice to my all-time favourite musical. I even sang along with the guitar solos.
3. Camping in Ontario: I spent three nights in a wilderness oasis north of Toronto. With no one around I could truly hear my own thoughts….”BEARS.” Note to self: when trying to fall asleep in the darkness of Algonquin, don’t start wondering whether you have been tracked all day by a bear and/or escaped convict.